Events at Discovery Center
- Saturday, April 13, 2013 - Science Behind Coffee Roasting with Mountain Bird Coffee and Mama Jean's 10am-12pm $20 per person.
- Tuesday, April 16th - Volunteer Banquet 5:30-7:30pm - DCS Auditorium
- Saturday, April 20, 2013 - Earth Day Celebration - Sponsored by Partnership for Sustainability & Choose Environmental Excellance - Free Admission
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013- Science Cafe - Global Climate Change: Are We Doing the Experiment? Presented by Ted Keller
- Saturday, April 27, 2013 - DNA & Nano Day - Seeing The Unseen 9am-4pm - General admission applies
- Sunday, May 5, 2013 - Japan Children's Day- 1-5pm - General Admission applies
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - Opening of Traveling exhibit, Moneyville. Money is not just about dollars and cents. The ancient Aztecs used chocolate for money, Yap islanders used 500 lb stones! So what is money and how does it work? Now families, adults, children can explore the history, science, math, and economics behind money in Moneyville. This traveling exhibit is here until September 15, 2013. Sponsored by MOST Missouri's 529 College Savings Plan and Ozarks Coin Club.
- Summer Hours - June, July, August - Open Everyday - Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday-Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 1-5pm.
- Monday, June 3rd - Summer of Science Workshops Begin. Register Now Online! Ages 4 through Highschool. Great summer enrichment.