Halloween Night at the Museum
October 24, 2014 - 6:30-9:30pm
Experience A Scientific Halloween!
Come join the Halloween fun Discovery Center style. All ages wear your costume and explore the museum, visit a variety of science activity stations floating, flaming, sparking, sliming - a night of scientific fun for the whole family. Expect the unexpected! This has become the most exciting halloween event in the region. Admission: adults & children, $10 non-members, $7 members, free children 2 & under.
Some activities include:
- Pumpkin Palooza - Polymer Pumpkin, Dry Ice Pumpkin, observe the flaming pumpkin if you dare!
- Screaming Ghosts - Explore the science of spooky sound effects!
- Glow Room - Investigate how and why things glow in the dark!
- Wound Making - Back by popular demand - be sure to visit our team of wound makers!
- Dissection - Drury University students will have dissection specimens that visitors can investigate.
- Early Learners - Wonderland will have several Halloween Science activities for little ones!
- Green Halloween - visit our Green Revolution exhibit area and make a Halloween craft out of recycled materials to take home.
- Slime Lab - there's no magic potion needed to mix up a bag of ooey gooey slime to take home!
- Freaky Food Find - The Mama Jean's Natural Market will have unusual food items found in cultures around the world.