Science Sprout Museum Days
We are looking forward to fall when we can kick-off our Science Sprout Museum Days. These are days dedicated to early learners (ages 6 and under). On Science Sprout Museum Days, Discovery Center staff will not schedule any field trips for groups over age 6. So you and your young scientists will be able to explore, discover and enjoy the museum surrounded by other young scientists! Special science demonstrations, science story times and hands-on experiences will be available each Science Sprout day. Come back often, there's a different topic each month from September - February. General admission applies. Science Story times are at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Science Demonstrations are at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- September 21, 2012 Kick-Off Event-I’m A Scientist
- October 19, 2012-Creatures of the Night
- November 16, 2012-Magnet Mania
- December 21, 2012-Winter Science
- January 18, 2013-The 5 Senses
- February 15, 2013-What’s That Sound?