Discovery Center offers video conferencing services that can take you around the world in a day using state-of-the-art technology and equipment. Is your office planning a meeting with the home office and have no time to travel? Do you need to do a deposition? Does your group want to connect to a pre-set conference? Look no further; the Discovery Center can serve you. Discovery Center videoconference site is able to connect up to three sites simultaneously. Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Document camera to present hard copies or small objects more clearly.
- VCR/DVD to show clips or to record conferences
- Computer interface for presentations, databases, or web use
The rates of renting space for videoconferencing/deposition follow:
|Small Meeting Room with Videoconference Equip.||$150.00||$65.00|
|Auditorium & Foyer with Videoconference Equip.||$200.00||$100.00|
- Rates include a staff technician. Staff available for general assistance, museum docent services, and emergencies. Does not include set up or take down, cleaning, or serving. If additional staff is needed, costs could increase.
- No extra charges for after-hours rentals. Program fee, long distance fee, or connection charges are the responsibility of the renter.
- Non-refundable $50.00 deposit and refundable $200.00 cleaning/damage deposit are due with the reservation.
For more information or to schedule a videoconference, contact Hayley Budd at 417-862-9910 ext. 713.