Thank you for thinking of the Discovery Center of Springfield for your charitable organization. We have updated our donation policies. Moving forward, all organizations requesting a donation must fill out a donation request form (Download Donation Request Form Here) and meet the following criteria:
- The recipient must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization in the southwest Missouri region and provide a copy of the 501c3 state tax-exempt form with the printed application.
- The application must be received at least six weeks before the event date in order to be considered.
- We cannot accommodate multiple requests from the same organization or organizations outside the southwest Missouri region. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Requests by phone, fax, or email are not accepted.
- Each organization is limited to one donation per calendar year.
- Please provide a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for our donation to be mailed in.
- Due to the number of requests, we ask that you do not contact us about your donation request.
Application Packet Should Include:
- Printed and complete donation form (Download Donation Request Form Here)
- #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope
- 501c3 tax exempt form
- Nonprofit organizations seeking donations, please review our donation policies and complete our request form.