The Discovery Center is open to the public starting June 27. Ticket reservations are not required but all guests must wear a face mask. To learn more, click the button below.
Thank you for thinking of the Discovery Center of Springfield for your charitable organization. We have updated our donation policies. Moving forward, all organizations requesting a donation must fill out a donation request form (Download Donation Request Form Here) and meet the following criteria:
- The recipient must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization in the southwest Missouri region and provide a copy of the 501c3 state tax-exempt form with the printed application.
- The application must be received at least six weeks before the event date in order to be considered.
- We cannot accommodate multiple requests from the same organization or organizations outside the southwest Missouri region. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Requests by phone, fax, or email are not accepted.
- Each organization is limited to one donation per calendar year.
- Please provide a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for our donation to be mailed in.
- Due to the number of requests, we ask that you do not contact us about your donation request.
Application Packet Should Include:
- Printed and complete donation form (Download Donation Request Form Here)
- #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope
- 501c3 tax exempt form
- Nonprofit organizations seeking donations, please review our donation policies and complete our request form.