Discovery Center of Springfield (DCS) is a community organization supported by the community. Individuals and businesses continue to support our mission. Take a look at the impact we are making. DCS Annual Report for 2013-2014 Fiscal Year can be downloaded here.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Discovery Center of Springfield! You can desiginate your donation to:
- National Day of Giving #GivingTuesday
- Support A Day At Play
- The Discovery Fund (includes programs and exhibits)
- Sustain Our Science (includes capital programs, building, and exhibits)
- Discovery Center Endowment
Support our ScienceWorks on the Road program by making a NAP contribution and save money on taxes at the same time! Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax credits are a fundraising tool that helps nonprofit organizations obtain the funds necessary to carry a project through to completion. Contact Meleah Spencer, Executive Director, 417-862-9910 Ext 700 to see if you qualify.
If you are interested in making a personal contribution (tax-decuctible), please choose a donate payment method.
- To donate by check, please make payable to:
Discovery Center of Springfield
Attn: Meleah Spencer, Executive Director
438 E. St. Louis, St.
Springfield, MO 65806
- Or give right now with a credit or debit card:
Give Now Online