In additon to guest services, the party room, and the gift shop, the first floor is home to Wonderland, Explore, and the Lezah Stenger EnergyExchange Lab! Learn more about them below:
Wonderland is dedicated to early learners. Exhibits have been chosen to engage visitors ages 5 and under. Early learners can see the power of air, investigate small objects with a magnifyer, put on a puppet show, and more.
Explore this gallery when you first get to the museum! It is housed behind guest services. You can dig for dinosaur bones, fly a plane, lay on a bed of nails, and learn about how tornadoes are formed.
Lezah Stenger Foundation EnergyExchange Gallery
Engage in the following hands-on learning:
- Learn how simple machines move things using:
- Convert energy by walking in a giant hamster wheel
- Explore different ways to create energy
- Visit the WaterTable to
- Explore waves and water flow
- Turn the Archimedes screws to activate the water wheel
- Hand crank the water-bucket conveyor belt