The Discovery Center is open to the public starting June 27. Ticket reservations are required for all guests, including members, and all guests must wear a face mask. To learn more and book tickets, click the button below.
We’re almost as happy to announce this as you’re going to be using it: Our field trip booking is now online and easier than ever!
Scheduling a field trip is seriously simple.
- Take a look at our reservation form (Don’t worry, the paper form is only if you prefer it. Booking online is as easy as booking a haircut), and decide if you want your students to experience field trip programs, the HighWire Bike, and/or lunch at the Discovery Center.
- Find the date and time below that works best for your field trip, and complete the online form to place a hold on your reservation. The system will generate a confirmation and an appointment for you to put on your calendar.
- Get back to the important stuff while we coordinate everything behind the scenes! We’ll reach out with any questions, and when your field trip is perfectly planned on our end, you’ll get another confirmation email from us. See? Simple.
Love paper? You can still fill out and send in the old reservation form! Fax your reservation form to 417-862-6898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail your completed reservation form to Discovery Center, 438 E St. Louis St, Springfield, MO 65806. If you decide to go with paper, make sure that we receive your applicationat least 2 weeks in advance, or you will have to pay our walk-up prices.
If you get stuck, give us a call at 417-862-9910 ext. 726, and we’ll be happy to help.
- There is an additional fee per student for a field trip program. Fees vary depending on the program selected and are listed alongside program topics.
- Fees for the lunchroom and the High Wire Bike are outlined on the reservation form.
- You must pay in full for your field trip when you arrive.
The ChromoZone Gallery is open during the following hours:
|ChromoZone is Open:|
|Monday – Saturday||10am-1pm|